Option 1: Substitutions
Up until 7 days before the race itself you can resell or give your place to someone else. When you get your entry
confirmation email you’ll see at the bottom there is a link to edit your race entry details on the RiderHQ system – just click on this & it will allow you to substitute the name on your entry and
many other details. If you have any problems doing this or if you want to change after the 7-day deadline, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 2: Cancellation & Refund
If you wish to cancel your place in this event, please contact us at email@example.com . Refunds will be given as follows:
6 months before the event, 75% of the fee paid
6-3months before the event, 50% of the fee paid
3months - 6weeks before the event, 25% of the fee paid
Cancellations made 6 weeks or less before the event date will not be refunded.
The Small Print: TRIATHLON & DUATHLON Terms & Conditions/Disclaimer
- I declare that I will abide by the rules of the British Triathlon Federations and agents and I agree it is my
responsibility to know and understand these rules. It is my responsibility to know the race routes.
- The event organisers and their associates are not liable for any damage, claim or expense which may arise as a
consequence of my participation in these events.
- I understand and agree to abide by Highway Regulations at all times. Roads are open to traffic during the
- I am in good health and compete at my own risk.
- I understand that the published cut-off times for each section of this event will be applied and it is my responsibility
to ensure I am fit and capable of meeting these times in order to complete this event.
- I have read and understood the withdrawal policy above regarding this event
- This is an outdoor event and is therefore at the mercy of external elements beyond the control of the organisers. The
course may be affected by (but not limited to) extreme weather, road closures, flooding, accidents and other incidents and changed or cancelled at short notice.